Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 76: Needing to grow the teaching pool...

Namaste,

My area is tough but we just had Nisha confirmed yesterday and that was a big blessing. We have no more progressing investigators now so it's back to square one. As we are struggling a new goal that we have set for ourselves is to try our best to strengthen the member that we already have.

Today we had a zone activity in the space next to the mission office. I had a blast playing. It's been over a year since I've played. My team won all of their games. Afterwards we went into the chapel to play some games. Then everyone went to Vedantas (Famous Indian resturant among missionaries).

More finding is in store for me this week. Finding is actually my biggest weakness in missionary work so let's see how this goes.

Elder Dusara


Elder Armstrong and Dusara