Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Week 72: News on the Talwar's baptism


Hellooooo,

First off I have a quick 23rd birthday shout out to Sanjeev "Big Smooth" Dusara! Love you dude.

  We were able to set Sourev on date for baptism next month on the 25th. Nisha moved her date one week to the 11th. REMEMBER THE TALWARS?? I also found out that the Talwars were baptized earlier this month. We have some new people attending English class for this new cycle as well.

Today I traveled 1 hour and 30 minutes to try to finish my registration for being in India for my second year and they told me to come back on Friday. This was such a killer to my Monday.

While traveling back on the Metro today I met two Indian students that were from San Fransisco, but were in India visiting their grandparents. Sanjay was in school at Stanford (Genius). Then Sourev was in school at the University of Chicago. They knew a little about Mormons but I gave them a basic intro to what we do.

I had to give a talk in church yesterday. Even though I'm a missionary I still get nervous speaking in front of people. I spoke on loving one another. That's a topic that really hit home with me. This is something that I find myself working on everyday of my life. I know that If we do our best to love everyone that our Heavenly Father will bless us with having the spirit be with us to be able to positively effect those around us.

Elder Dusara