Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 75: Nisha gets baptized

Hello all,

I was surprised to find out that I was staying in Pitampura with Elder Mani. Him and I get along well so it's not a bad thing at all. Nisha was baptized yesterday by me. It felt good to get back in the water. She can be a great help in the branch. Her English is pretty good and she has very good understanding once something is explained to her. Also, at church the is a student from BYU-Idaho that has been visiting our branch for the past 3 months and his name is Timothy. He gave his first talk in two years about complimenting others and how this can make someones day. That's something that I'm going to implement into my missionary work.

There is honestly only one area that we visit that has semi active members that we visit. It is sometimes rough for us because we find ourselves in the same routine. This week we are planning on contacting some referrals with our members. I'm back to being the district leader in Pitampura.

Nothing really exciting about this week. I'm sorry that this letter is pretty bland.

Go Hawks!

Elder Dusara

Nisha's baptism

Elder Basil and Dusara with Timothy