Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 74: Testimony grows each week, Chand's last p-day


Hello,

This past week we had to move Nisha's baptismal date because she is still working on breaking her tea habit. But she is back on track for this Sunday. This past week I really enjoyed our zone meeting. I took down some notes that I need to review so that I can better use the tools in my missionary work.

Elder Mani has adjusted to missionary life well. We finish our 12 week training this week. I'm glad that I had the chance to go through the program again.

I feel that my testimony grows every week whenever we have a guest speaker in our branch. Sister Hodges gave us some constructive feedback on how we can teach "Ye Shall Have My Word" better. With transfers this week I think I speak for everyone in the mission when I say that i'm excited and ambitious for what transfers has in store.

Last night for dinner I made hash browns and scrambled eggs. Who says I cant cook?

Last week after zone meeting we had some chilli soup that was made by Sister Adams. Then afterwards we went to Johnny Rockets for shakes. I ordered two large shakes... The waitresses had a lot of questions about our beliefs and we invited them to read the Book of Mormon. I never thought that, that would happen.

Today for Elder Chands last P-Day we went to an Indian restaurant. There was about 10 of us Elders. I had butter chicken and naan. I'm still not tired of that combination. Afterwards Elder and Sister Hubbard bought us ice cream.

Elder Dusara



Streets of Delhi

Breakfast is served

6 month remaining pant sacrifice

6 month burn