Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Week 77: Trip to the zoo


Hello,

Wait! Stop! You're probably wondering why I'm sending you this email today and not yesterday right? The computer that I had yesterday wasn't working and there was no more systems available. Plus directly after emailing the district had a dinner appointment at the Massey familys' home.

 This transfer I've felt that my mission has slowed down a lot. This past week Elder Mani and I tried to go finding in the morning at some local parks or populated areas. We had our sprinkle of success. Looking back on the week I feel like it blew by. I want that feeling for the rest of my mission. I'm going to try to do a better job of making my mornings more effective. We are still struggling to find new investigators. Maybe our luck will change this week.

Yesterday for P-day we went to the zoo as a district. I LOVE big animals. It was way cool to see a Bengal Tiger as well as a White Tiger.

This week I've learned that everyone has problems. There is not a single person on this planet that doesn't have problems. We can all help one another in listening to each other's problems and doing everything we can to help. We ALL could use someone to listen to us.

Elder Dusara