Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 79: Finding new less active families is a blessing

Hey,

This past week was much better than last. My family arrived safely in Australia. We were FINALLY able to find a new investigator. But we already have to drop him because he's a Muslim. There is a rule stating that we shouldn't teach him just for the safety of us and him from his family. But we also were able to find new new less-active families in our area. This week we are bringing Ankush (YSA member) with us to find two more homes. This was a big blessing to my companion and I. It feels amazing to know that we are finding our Heavenly Fathers lost sheep.

Last week we also had our zone meeting where we were able to receive training on how we can become better missionaries. Also next Monday we have a sports activity with our zone. Count on me playing basketball and soccer the entire time.

New Delhi is very close to become a stake. I think the papers will be submitted by the end of this year.

I love you all
Go Seahawks

Elder Dusara
New Delhi zone