Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week 78: A change in attitude...

Hey,

This past week was hands down the WORST week for me numbers wise. Today we are going through our area book to see if we can start teaching some old investigators again. Also one of my goals this week is to change my attitude . So far its working. I'm handling the stresses of being a missionary much better. My thoughts aren't on me. I'm constantly looking for ways to help people around me. I think that watching all the conference sessions made me have a change of heart.

Tomorrow is our Zone Meeting. Afterwards. Elder and Sister Hubbard offered to make an Indian dish with paneer for the entire zone. Also tomorrow all missionaries need to be at their apartments by 6PM because its and Inidan Holiday called Dussehra (Its pronounced the same way as my last name)

Things could be a lot worse for me right now. I could be sick or having family struggles at home. I'm thankful for the life and family that I have and I'm excited to see them all in 6 months. I've still got more work to do while I'm here. Thank you for all the support that you give me.

Elder Dusara