Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 50: Meghna and Priyanka baptism

Our area had it's ups and downs this past week. We were able to have two baptisms yesterday. We were originally planning on having three. But as I was reviewing Dileep's baptismal record I saw that he doesn't turn 8 until this November. We called his father to double check and he confirmed his sons 8th birthday as being this November. Hearing this news saddened elder Mungamuri and I, but it was okay because we had to other baptisms to worry about. In church, we had about 87 people in attendance. There was many that stayed after for the two baptisms because there was a potluck afterwards. I didn't dunk Meghna all the way the first time so I had to do it again.

Elder Mungamuri is getting the feeling that his time in Dwarka is coming to an end, him and I are continuing to get along as well as work together. I've found that a companionship that can laugh together will be able to work together.

My Zone is continuing to baptize which is great. Slowly we are building momentum to bring great success here to the India, New Delhi Mission. I will miss our outgoing Elders, especially Elder Cratch, Hunt, and Braganza.

 Elder Hunt was the missionary that woke me up on my first day here in India to tell me that Sister Hodges was done making breakfast. He's a great missionary that knows the balance between having fun and working hard. Elder Cratch 's presence in this mission will be missed as well. He's a very focused missionary that know's and lives by the missionary purpose. He's also kind of goofy and that's what made him different. Elder Braganza and I were companions for one transfer in Malviya Nagar I got to know him very well. He's one of the few missionaries that I've seen in this mission finish out their missions strong. He's a hardworking and fun individual and that's what I liked the most about him.

Elder Dusara
With Elder Cratch

Elder Briganza

Elder Hunt

Baptism day: Elder Mungamuri, Priyanka, Meghna, Elder Dusara


Lunch at Pacific Mall Dwarka

Strangers at McD's celebrating Holi a day early