Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 51: New companion for Elder Dusara - Elder Chand

Priyanka and Meghna fell sick this past weekend and were unable to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. It is our hope that they make a speedy recovery. The Dwarka branch is very excited to have Elder Chand back. We had about 78 people in attendance in church. During third hour in church we had a great lesson taught by brother Ajay. He taught us simply from his life experiences about enduring to the end and getting through struggles in life.

I get the feeling that Elder Chand has a fire to finish his mission on a strong note. He's one of my favourite missionaries ever. He a great missionary and individual. He's always upbeat and positive. I can tell that we are going to have a great time serving together. HES FROM LAS VEGAS NEVADA. HES HALF INDIAN AND HALF FIJIAN! He's an awesome dude. Him and I get along so well. There's now three American in my apartment including me. This is going to be a fun transfer!


This past Saturday we had two amazing lessons that were taught in English. We taught Dikshant at the church building. We set him with a baptismal date for the 17th of this month. He's a referral from the Singh family. Unfortunately he doesn't live in our area so we are giving him as a referral to the missionaries in Pitumpura. We also taught Moses The Plan of Salvation. He has some pretty incredible questions for us missionaries. We also set him on date this month on the 24th.

My Zone is doing good. I'm excited for MLC tomorrow. I'm well adjusted to my new companion and ready to work.

Elder Dusara

Elder Chand and Dusara doing some email time on p-day.