Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Week 53: Brother Moses gets baptized, zone gets stronger, a little golf

This past Sunday we had about 82 members at church. Priyanka was able to be confirmed in sacrament meeting. Then also had a baptism for Brother Moses. He gave an absolutely amazing testimony on how he found this church. Elder Chand said he almost cried because he said it reminded him so much of his conversion story. Everyone was impressed with the power that Brother Moses spoke with. Just another example of someone who Heavenly Father prepared for the Gospel.

Elder Chand is a stud. He understands when it's time to have fun and when it's time to go to work. He's continuing to push me into talking to more people and finding each and every day. I hate it but I know it's good for me.

My testimony grew this past week with hearing and feeling the spirit that Brother Moses brought to the Dwarka chapel on Sunday. He's such an upbeat and positive guy and he deserves the best.

My zone is continuing to build the faith of it's members and investigators. Elder Chand and I have been impressed with the weekly numbers that we have been receiving as well as the stories that we hear during our daily call ins.

This morning I played 9 holes of golf at a very nice golf course. It was $10 to play. $14 to rent clubs. and $5 for a caddy. I was very rusty to start but i did finish with two pars and 100 drops of sweat from my face. It is 95 degrees out hear and it's super humid. I probably wont play ever again in India because of the heat.

 Elder Dusara

Bro Moses gets baptized (with Elder Chand)