Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 67: Elder Dusara's birth-week

Dear Everyone

My family is doing awesome back at home. Its great too see blessings from across the world! Yesterday we received a new set of couple missionaries to our branch. Elder and Sister Hubbard from Sandy Utah. They are awesome. I can't wait to get to know them more as we work together.

Yesterday Bhavana was able to be baptized by Elder Kollopu. She has so much fellowship from the branch, it's awesome. Before her baptism she was asking me about how to conduct a proper family home evening. I wish more members had her fire and potential. We are still continuing to teach Gaurev and Nisha. I can see Garurev being baptized next month.

It's pretty tough to not have a stronger testimony when you have a baptism. Bhavana speaks great English and she can definitely be a leader in our church. I'm excited to see what the future holds for her.

This week is my last week of being 20. I just want to say that I love my parents and family from the bottom of my heart. I've learned so many principles that have helps me be a better missionary and person.

I love you fam

Elder Dusara