Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Week 65: Finding more members homes

By looking at a video he uploaded recently it's monsoon season in Delhi. Elder Dusara does have a future as a  meteorologist. Lots of rainfall mixed with sewage.

Hey Y'all

In my area last week Elder Mani and I were able to find two more member homes. We are stoked because we WANT to visit more families, but we just need to know where they live. We were also able to pick up one new investigator who was actually a referral from Brother BM. Her name is Nisha and we taught her about who Jesus Christ is and we invited her to church. She was able to make it to church. We set up a follow up appointment for Tuesday. We also had three other investigators of ours at church.

In my own personal studies I have realized that I have seen exponential growth in my doctrinal knowledge this past year. Every week I'm reading new stories and scriptures that uplift my faith in our Savior. Its amazing how much new info that I've learned as a missionary.

Tomorrow we have zone meeting and I'm stoked to see everyone in the zone. Next week We are planning on playing basketball and soccer at a sports complex. I'll test out my dunking capabilities. Cross your fingers and wish me luck that I can channel my inner Lebron James. I'm also going to find a new pair of basketball shoes to help assist me.

I love you ALL!  Have fun and be safe this summer. Remember who you are and what you stand for.

Elder Dusara