Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 60: Exchanges with other missionaries, teaching English class, dabbing at lunch

This past week Elder Chand and I have been very busy with conducting two exchanges as well as traveling to Pitumpura to conduct two baptismal interviews. It was tough to not be in our area as much as we wanted. Riya was unable to come to church for her confirmation.

Elder Chand has been feeling sick the past couple days. I think my health is struggling as well. Both of us have lost our appetite. We are going to buy a lot of fruit juices to help build back up our immune system. This New Delhi heat is starting to hit us both pretty hard.

I found out that I'll be teaching English class in my branch as well as another branch in Delhi. This should be pretty interesting because I have no idea how to teach people proper American English. I'm excited to find out if maybe my calling in life is to be an English teacher.

Funny Story:
After District meeting last week we all went out to eat at BBQ Nation, which is a buffet of American and Indian food. I ate too much food to the point where I almost threw up. I went to the bathroom and when I was gone Elder Vadloori told the servers that it was my birthday so we all scored some free cake. Here's a pci of Elder Chand I Dabbing

One of the newest missionaries in the mission (Elder Basil). He's from Melborne Australia. He said he was feeling a little home sick so I treated him to his mother food (Taco Bell)

I made French toast again yesterday... I love you all. Stay Frosty!

Elder Dusara

Cows on the streets

Ekders Basil and Dusara

French toast for the missionaries

Lunch with the missionaries

Birthday cake a month early