Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 62: Go LeBron, Go Cavs

This past week has been very busy for Elder Chand and I. We started teaching one of our students from our English class. He's been attending our English class for about 6 weeks now. He' an awesome student and individual. We met with him last Wednesday in a members home and it was awesome! He accepted to be baptized and we are planning on meeting with him again this week. We are still continuing to teach Peter and Modi. We need to re-set them with a baptismal date this week. Our teaching pool is slowly growing and progressing.

Elder Chand is doing good. His health is a lot better this week. Him and I are so stoked that we've gained two new investigators this past week. We feel like they are an answer to our prayers. Also we found out that all of our Americans from the Philippines are coming back and we will never have to send any Americans to the Philippines ever again.

I promised the Dwarka district that if the Cleveland Cavaliers win the finals that I would buy them all lunch at Carls Jr. I just found out from my dad that they won. Looks like my wallet is going to be empty this week.

I'm doing good. I'm in a great mood with finding ways to serve and teach others. I'm no longer scared to share our beliefs. I'm ready to serve in an other ways that I can. This week is transfers. Lot of missionaris think that I'll be transfered and be an AP. But I don't think that will happen.

Elder Dusara