Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Week 61: Teaching English class, new people to teach, visit to Qutb Minar

Hi Everyone,

Elder Chand and I were once again very busy with conducting exchanges and going to meetings and what not. Our weekly numbers may not of looked too great. But there was one new investigator that we found yesterday. Actually he was brought to church by a member and found us. His name is Karan and he's 20 years old and awesome. We invited him to be baptized and he accepted for July 10th. It felt amazing to hear him say yes!

The past 2 months the Talwars were being taught by Elder and Sister Allen. They informed us this past week that they finally accepted a baptismal date for July 3rd. This was more amazing news because they have been coming to church for the past 8 months. Riya missed her confirmation again.

Teaching English class was good this past week. We have to travel an hour by metro to get to one of our classes. It's kinda weird teaching English because I've always thought that English was my weakest subject in school, but now I'm the teacher. The students are all awesome. My class size varies from 9-23 students.

Yesterday in church the teacher asked me what greatness is and I looked upi and said LeBron James. #TeamLebron I got a good laugh from the class. I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures. Today I'm going to a place called Qutb Minar with 6 other missionaries. I'll take lots of pictures to send home. This is what the place looks like. Go Cavs!

Elder Dusara

In an email I asked Ajay what he does to strengthen his testimony each day and this was his response: I've found that daily scripture reading and praying help. But something that helps a little bit more is looking for ways to serve the other missionaries in my apartment. It can be as simple as talking and sharing laughs. Or like I did last week after church, I made french toast for everyone. I try my best to get along with a lot of the missionaries (especially the new foreigners)

Qutb Minar,[1][2] at 120 meters, is the tallest brick minaret in the world. Qutb Minar, along with the ancient and medieval monuments surrounding it, form the Qutb Complex, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.[2][3][3] The tower is located in the Mehrauli area of Delhi, India.The Minaret of Jam a UNESCO World Heritage Site in western Afghanistan is thought to have been a direct inspiration for the Qutb Minar in Delhi, which was also built by the Ghurid Dynasty. Made of red sandstone and marble,




Elders Dusara and Basil