Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 63: New calling to be a trainer, new apartment in Pitampura

This is a shorter letter from Elder Dusara. He has been transferred to a new area called Pitampura and has been given the responsibility to train a brand new missionary from Chennai India. Elder Mani is his name. 

Dear Fam and Friends,

So my area is a bit challenging for Elder Mani and I. We know where two families live and that's about it. Tomorrow night we are planning on taking a member with us on an exchange to show us a few more families. Once we know where our members live then it will be a bit easier to visit our members. 

Elder Mani is doing well. I've been sick the past 3 days and I've been stuck in the apartment for most of the day. But I made sure that we did our studies along with 12 week. He really wants to learn and improve his English, I always give him time to do language studies as well. 


Also it's a bit of a squeeze to have 3 companionship's in Pitampura. The room that I'm staying in is very small and it has next to zero natural light. The shower in that bathroom doesn't work. So as a result there's 6 elders sharing 2 showers. It takes my eyes about 1 hour just to adjust to the light when i go outside because it's so dark in my room. Sometimes it feels like my room is a prison cell. 


Elder Dusara