Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 58: Meeting someone from the old neighborhood

This last week was great. It was great to listen to the talks in District Conference. I got the feeling that in order to help us build our stake we as missionaries need to help our members with following commandments like keeping the Sabbath Day Holy. It was refreshing to see members from 4th Branch. Elder Chand have been very busy this past week with planning for trainings, doing call ins, and planning for English Class. But we both managed to have a pretty good week. Riya passed her baptsmal interview. So she will be baptized next week.

COOL STORY
Yesterday at district conference there was four men from BYU-Provo doing a research project at the Hospitals here in Delhi. I was talking with them and one of them recognized me and said that we were both in the same ward in Orem, Utah when I was younger. It's amazing how you can be on the other side of the world but still find people that know you.

This mission has made a huge change therse past 6 months. Last week we gained a new missionary from Melbourne, Australia and one from Malaysia. Both of them are awesome missionaries. I'll send pictures of them after we get lunch with them today.

This week is supposed to be about 105 degrees as the high and 82 degrees as a low. I've never sweat so much in my life. I feel like I should walk around with a beach towel everywhere I go. I also finally burned my shirt for my one year mark.

Love ya'll!
Elder Dusara
Meeting Taylor Baker from old neighborhood in Orem UT

Burning the shirt - 1yr mark