Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 57: More people in English classes

We were able to have a good work week. Elder Chand and I were able to meet with Riya and go over the baptismal interview questions. She will be interview this Sunday and will be baptized on the 29th. Elder Chand and I are doing our best to find new investigators. We are finding lot of people that are interested in our English Class. In our last class we had 33 people in attendance. Since it was the end of the 10 week course us missionaries pooled some money and went out and bought ice cream and soda or floats. Our class almost doubled in size and we were all a bit overwhelmed. In church Meghna was finally in town and not sick so she was able to receive the Holy Ghost from me.

Funny Story

So this last week in church there was a woman named Amber at church. She's actually from Toronto, Canada but is out here in India as a belly dancer. She's a church member and she said yesterday was the first time coming to church in a long time. She was super nice and you could totally tell she still has her LDS roots.

I'm doing well. To help deal with the heat I'm now carrying two liters off water with me whenever I leave the apartment. My testimony of this church is growing little by little every week as I continue to read and ponder my scriptures daily.

Elder Dusara