Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 12: Happy Independence Day everyone!

Sports haven't really changed at all. But today I'm going shopping at a cool sock store in San Luis Obispo. We are playing ultimate with the rest of our zone. So there should be about 20ish missionaries total.

My companion has been a great help in helping me learn and grow spiritually. He's one of the few missionaries that takes morning workouts seriously. Which is great because I think I've gained 3 or 4 pounds and it aint muscle :(

Service this past week we helped a non-member with MS move furniture around his house in preparation to have the inside of the house painted along with new furniture. 

We had a "hand off" lesson with one of our investigators with the Paso 1st Elders. Her name is Elizabeth. It went great and she wanted to get baptized on the 12th of July. This was awesome to hear because her husband is less-active and has made a huge effort the past two months to attend church. She wants me or my companion to do the confirmation. I've never done one before but I'm willing to give it a shot.


I think it rained like 6 drops the other day but that's about it. It's always sunny and the people in the ward continue to impress me each and everyday. Also I had a chance to go to the Fresno Temple last Wednesday with the Vance's. It was a very small temple but it was still a great experience.

Fresno LDS Temple with Vance's