Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, July 6, 2015

Week 13: City Slicker does more service

Transfers are coming up on the 12th so please don't send anything until I find out if I'm getting transferred. Last week we had a zone activity where we played basketball and ultimate. It was a lot of fun to play sports with the other missionaries. I also went shopping at the Shoe Palace which is basically Champs sports on steroids. I did a little it of some early birthday shopping.

My companion and I are getting a long great. We've had some really good lessons with investigators because of it. 

For service we helped Cowboy Larry pick some plums. He calls me a "city slicker' because I'm not used to this kind of service. But Cowboy was kind enough to give us elders expired milk for our apartment. We threw it away once we got back just to be safe. We also chopped wood at the Masons and washed 3 of their cars. I took a picture with their family because they were kind enough to make me a birthday brownie cake and sing to me. 

We had a less active member come to church with his non-member wife yesterday. The husband was born and raised in Tacoma, Washington. Him and I click very well. Plus we are both Seahawks fans We have a dinner and a lesson with them this Wednesday. This couple has so much potential. If I could be here for one more transfer to help teach them I know that I could help them have a better understanding of the gospel.  This was the biggest miracle that I've seen in my entire mission. I can't wait to see where this will go.


The weather this past week has been sunny and 90s. All is well in Templeton.. All is well!

LeBron who?

Early bday treat

Mason family