Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 93: Transferred to Lajpat Nagar, sad farewell to the 3rd branch

Hey Everyone,

The church is in a place called Lajpat Nagar. There's tons of places to go souvenir shopping out here. My apartment is way nice.

I was incredibly sad to find out that I was being transferred out of 3rd branch. I don't think I've ever cried so much in my entire life. I'm going to miss my district mates. Then of course I'll miss the awesome members. This was my favorite branch to serve in. I am now serving in 1st branch.

In my first few days we are struggling because there was some issue with our phone bill not being paid, so we can't make any outgoing calls to anyone but missionaries. We still were able to have three investigators attend church. I still don't know a whole lot about the branch but I'm excited to help out where I can. Also Elder Kadali sent us a nice list of potential investigators from back when he was serving here.There is a lot of work here to be done in re-activation of members.

Last week as a district we had one last hurrah with going to KFC together. Then I treated everyone to Johnny Rockets shakes!

Elder Dusara