Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 89 & 90: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dear Everyone,

First off I hope that you all had a great Christmas. Mine was a whole lot better than last year! We struggled a little bit numbers wise but we plan to continue to meet with Ashita this week. Then we were finally able to meet an in-active member named Pintu Singh at church for a lesson. It was his first time coming to the church in about 3 years.

For Christmas we had lunch at Elder and sister Adams home. We had sloppy joes, bacon meatballs, pizza bites, salad, deviled eggs, and deep fried Oreos. It was so awesome. Then as a district we played Secret Santa and I got a baby blue kurta. Then we all went to a dinner appointment at a members home.

I told sister Appusamy and sister Gill that I didn't buy them anything for Christmas. But at night I packed up all their gifts and we ding-dong- and ditched the presents on their doorstep. But I also placed my camera on the stairs and I recorded their reaction. It was absolutely priceless. I packed scarves, chocolates, cereal, and some notes for them.

I love Christmas!


Happy New Year
Elder Dusara

Happy New Year,

Last week was great! We started teaching three new people from English Class. Their names are Vicky, Nahesh, and Savon. Their ages range from 18-21. We are excited to see what happens with them. Ashita and her mom came to church yesterday. Peter Paul FINALLY came! We started teaching him about 6 weeks ago. Then Raja also came. Ashita's interview was supposed to be yesterday but the ZL's forgot, so it got re-scheduled for today at 3PM. Everything is filled out and ready to go for her.

On new years eve we had to be in our apartment at 6PM. Just for our safety. So I went to Dunkin Donuts and bought a dozen donuts for my district. Also for lunch Elder Moffat became The Real MVP and spotted our apartment lunch at Chillis. The food was delicious.

This week we are excited for Ashitas baptism this Sunday.  We are also visiting a big Hindu Temple on Friday so I'll upload photos next week. I hope everyone is making new years resolutions. Here's some of mine.

1) Get Back Into school
2) Find A Good Part-Time Job
3) Start Dating

Elder Dusara