Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 69: Nisha chooses baptism,

Hey ,

Last week we had Nisha tell us that she wanted to get baptized. That was a big answer to our prayers. Then a few days later she told us that her sister was mad about question number 4 on the baptismal interview questions. Then Nisha gave us a referral. Her name is Gori and she said that she last met with missionaries about 6 months ago. But due to her busy work schedule she was unable to be taught by them. We are going to try to do everything in our power to meet with her and to teach her. At Church I met a nice young couple visiting from BYU Idaho. There names are Tim and Julie. They are way cool. They said that they are planning on getting married in December at the Sacramento temple.

It's still super hot and continues to rain at the most random times of the day. Also I'm starting to get bit by a lot of mosquitoes. I guess they all must think I taste pretty sweet.

So one of the Elders in my old apartment found my key to my big suitcase. I was so happy when I received the news cause now I can enjoy my package from home. Also Elder Basil (The Australian) moved into my apartment last week. Him and I have heaps of fun.

The biggest news from me this week is that I bought 1kg of oatmeal last Friday and now it's already 1/3 of the way done.

Swag Out
Elder Dusara

Opening his bday box

A little dosa for lunch?