Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Week 39: English classes, Go Hawks!

So this past week I told my district that if the Seahawks win then I'd buy the district donuts from Krispy Kreme. So it looks like I'll be ordering donuts this week. I'm also wearing the same blue and green tie until the Seahawks lose or win the Super Bowl this year.

My area hasn't grown a lot this week. But with all of the visits that we make to RCLA's I feel that I'm a little bit better connected to the branch. We are continuing to teach an investigator named Dileep. He's 9 years old and seems to understand everything that we are teaching him. We taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation this past week. He's on date for February 7th. We also are going to start visiting another brother in the branch weekly to help him prepare for a mission. We had 71 people at church and 3 people that attended English class.

I went on an exchange this past week to Vasant Vihar with Elder Cratch. He's from Saratoga Springs, Utah. There is also another American in the apartment as well. It was very refreshing to be around Americans once again. I attended their English class in 2nd Branch and there was 60 people there. For an hour before the class I stood outside the Church spinning a sign advertising English Class. It was actually  fun doing it. We had people that made U-turns in their cars and bikes asking us about the English Class. It was pretty amazing to see the positive response that we got from random people on the street that wanted to learn English.

This week is zone meeting and "get-big" season just started

GO Hawks!

Elder Dusara