Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Week 38: Transfer to Dwarka, new missionaries to work with

Happy New Year Everyone,

I'm going to need to re-start my adjustment meter.I got transferred to Dwarka. My new companions name is Elder Mungamuri and he's from Rajahmundry, India. Dwarka is a completely different place compared to Malviya Nagar. This is just a new environment for me. We had 72 members at church this past Sunday. We also had 4 members confirmed in sacrament meeting. I've met just about all of the active members but I just can't seem to remember everyone's name. We had 2 people show up to English class this week and we are expecting that number to grow as the weeks go on.

I can tell that this apartment is very close. Everyone seems to get along very well. This morning I made it a point that everyone helps clean the apartment, especially the kitchen. The kitchen looked like a tornado went through it. But now it looks 10 times better. There are 6 of us total living in an apartment. One of them goes home this transfer.

I'll start to enjoy my time here once I fully understand how to get around with public transportation and also memorize where all the members live. I can tell there is going to be a bit more missionary work out here as well.

I'm going to miss my old area with having great members and an awesome mall 10 minutes away from my apartment.

My New Year's Resolutions are to
1) Finish Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, and Doctrine & Covenants
2) Not buy any soda
3) Put on 15 pound of muscle. I weigh 167 pounds right now

Elder Dusara