Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 28: Sherya's baptism, blessings of strong families, an Apostle coming to visit

My area is doing good right now. We just had a baptism yesterday for Shreya. She was a referral from a family in the ward from a little over a month ago. So she has a solid fellowship through that family. Then we have a baptism scheduled for brother Kohli for this Sunday. All of our other investigators are hard to catch. We are hoping to do a little more finding to help the area as well as focusing on any less active families as well.

Elder Jalagam and I are doing well with all this success that we've been able to see this past month or so. We are both getting the feeling that this might be his last transfer so we are going to do the most we can with the time we have.

My testimony has grown this past transfer with teaching Shreya. I've noticed that her family has become more closer since she started taking the lessons. I've noticed on my mission that once there is a household of active members in the church then it just makes the home life much easier and less stressful. I know this as a fact because this was something that I was beginning to notice right before I left on my mission. I know that it's because of the restored gospel that this is even possible.

This past week I had Johnny Rockets, Chilli's, McDonalds, and KFC. Also Russel M. Nelson will be visiting my mission at the end of the month. Today, one of the Autos that I was traveling in was playing Imagine Dragons and had a sweet sound system as well! We tipped him and got his phone number so he can drive us more often.

Elder Dusara


Elders Jalagam and Karnikaraj

Ambassador of Mali, Brother Samake

Elder Dusara with Sherya

Sherya's baptism with family