Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 27: New missionaries, answers to questions from conference

This past week has been very busy. We had conference over the weekend and transfer meeting last week. At transfer meeting I met two missionaries that are fresh to the mission field and they said that they knew "The Elder Sanjeev Dusara". It brought a lot of joy to my heart to hear them say that.

If everything goes as planned for this week we will be having a baptism this week for Shreya and another one next week for brother Kohli. We have 1 more lesson with Shreya tonight and two more with brother Kholi and they should be set. 

I met a missionary by the name of Elder Pedly and he's from Hyderbad. He did one semester of school at BYU-I and he's basically an American. His english is perfect and he knows about the treasures that wait in store at Red Robin, Costco, and The Cheesecake Factory. 

Conference was great and I loved all the talks. I had a lot of my questions answered and I finally have that clarity that I have been searching for. I'm excited for the what is waiting to come this week.

Elder Dusara


With Elder Savage

Home cookin Delhi style