Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 23: Meeting an Ambassador of Mali

My area is actually being covered by my tripan and by another set of elders as well as a set of sisters as well. Two days ago we met an ambassador of Mali. His name is Niankoro Yeah Samake. He was the runner up in the presidency elections back in 2013. Him and his wife and two kids were the only members in Mali. They got relocated to New Delhi about 3 weeks ago. He's a very humble family man.

The house that he is staying in has a huge entry gate with a round about driveway. His house was probably about 6,000 or 7,000 sq ft. When we pulled up to the house I honestly didn't think I was in India anymore. I thought I was back in California. He was very grateful to be part of our branch.

Elder Jalagam has converted me to Hindi music as well as street bikes. Elder Roberts is the type of person that will put his head down and go to work and not stop until the job is done.

So two weeks ago we had 70 members at church and this past Sunday we hit 90. Progress is being made and our branch President is really happy. 

We attended a birthday party a few nights ago for a member. They had it on a roof top and there was photographers, catering, and good music. The first song that they played was by 2 Chainz and Wiz Khalifa. Then every song after that was in Hindi. 

Today for P-Day I rode a camel named Mukesh. He was a very valiant camel.

A Valiant camel


Always making friends

Alley near his house