Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 6: 1-2-3-4, tell me that you love me more

Today we are playing basketball for the first time in 2 weeks as a district. I almost was able to dunk a volleyball this past week. When it happens I'll be sure to put a video up on Dropbox. Last Wednesday we played volleyball and I used my Macho Volleyball skills from the Cult of Zulthar to surprise everyone. It was the most fun I've ever had on my mission. We played against some of the other elders and some members.

My companion and I had some good talks this week to help us build our confidence and to be more successful missionaries. 

For service we helped Cowboy pick some pears and apples so they wouldn't break the branches. He owns a 1992 Mazda Miata that's in mint condition with only 42,000 miles. How is that even possible... It's also a 5-speed manual and red. The whole zone went on a "hike" but we litterally just walked up a hill blindfolded. I was so salty after that!

We started teaching the discussions to the Torres family. The husband is Hispanic and from Texas. I've never met a Hispanic with a southern accent. He's married and has 2 kids. This past week was great. I also went on exchanges with one of the zone leaders. His name is Elder Willis and he's from Mesa, Arizona.

The work here is growing more and more each week. I love it... and IN-N-Out Burger! I appreciate everyone who emails and sends pictures. 

Still has a thing for Applebys

Getting his game on

Elder Colin Peterson from Lake Stevens