Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 5: Mother's Day message

Today i'm planning on purchasing a new watch and playing 18 holes at the Chalk Mountain golf course with two less active members.. I'm probably going to be a little rusty. I'm sure I can tie the game of golf into a gospel discussion.  

My companion and I like to have our fun with talking with random people or members. We are always trying to have some fun.

For service we helped an investigator move out and she had a ton of random stuff. She had just started packing the day before. She's wasn't very prepared to move so us and another companionship had a lot of work to do. 

We received news that a family that we taught two weeks ago is now open to hearing the discussions. This was amazing news because we hadn't heard anything from them since. We start this Wednesday so I'm excited for that this week. 


I love receiving pictures from everyone so keep them coming. I miss good ole Snohomish. I love you all. "A Song for Momma" by SoMo has been playing through my mind this past couple days. I love you Momma. She has all my pictures. My camera wont let me upload anything so hopefully she'll post one of my pictures from when I visited the Winery.