Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 84: New boys from english class, teasing monkeys...

Hey,

This past week was awesome. It's so awesome to directly see the blessings of being more obedient. We started teaching 3 kids from English Class, but one of them isn't in our area. The ones that we are teaching are Vivik and Sonu. They are 12 and 13 years old. They met with us 3 times last week. We also met with their parents to make sure that they were okay with us teaching them. Both of their parents were okay with it. But they are way awesome. They even came to church in white shirts. Peter and his wife still haven't came to church. That's a big bummer for us. No worries. We will focus more on Vivik and Sonu instead.

FUNNY STORIES
While walking to the cyber cafe I bought a couple bannanas for some monkeys that were hanging on the balcony above me. I tossed one banana up to the second monkey and I threw it kinda fast. THE MONKEY DID NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL! It started to growl at me and  flare it's ears out. I thought it was going to pounce on me. I already had made the decision in my mind that if it did that I would be ready to fight back and be the first missionary in history to wrestle with a monkey in india. But it disappeared

Then last week while my auto was stopped at a red light a little begger girl was asking me for money but I ignored her. Then she asked for my water and I ignored her again. Then she just grabbed my water bottle and walked off... what the flip. I got robbed by a 5 year old.

Its now in the 70s during the day and in the 50's at night. This money crisis is still a mess. The lines at the average atm is about 1 hour. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Elder Dusara