Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 36: Christmas week in Delhi

This past has been slow for my area. There was no new investigators and we were having trouble meeting with investigators as well as RCLAs. We also found ourselves busy with planning for our Christmas Skit and preparing for our Christmas Party. This upcoming week seems very promising. We have a handful of set appointments ready for this week.

At our Christmas Party we had about 120 people in attendance. The missionaries had to preform a song (which I forgot about until 5 minutes prior to our performance). The missionaries and some of the youth also performed a comedy skit which everyone loved. I played a doctor and after the performance all of the members were calling me Doctor Dusara.

This week is Christmas which means that we are going to have breakfast and and activity at the mission home this week. Also I have few American restaurants on my hit list for this week. This past week I finally found somewhere that had decent chocolate chip pancakes. I'm missing American food like crazy.

Anyways in my non native tongue Feliz Navidad  Fam & Friends & Foes

Elder Dusara

Naptime