Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 35: Franklin family gets taught; Cricket and Soccer this weekBro

My area has grown a lot the past week. We received a referral from the Munerka Elders this past week for a family of 5. They are the Franklin family. They already are Christian. We shared one of the new Christmas videos with them and during the lesson there was something that was biting my leg. When I looked down there was a 30 day old German Shepard puppy nibbling on my shoe laces. After the lesson I got a picture with the puppy. Then they fed us cake and cookies. I have a great feeling about this family. Two of the 5 family members were able to make it to church.

This past week we had a great activity at the mission home where we ate Pizza Hut pizza and had deserts. Then we played board games as well. Then I played cricket and soccer this past week for the first time in a while. No broken windows this time during cricket. I actually was able to to make good contact with the ball and score a lot for my team. For the first time in my mission I was able to bust out my soccer cleats and I now have blisters because my shoes are slightly small. Turf fields don't exist out here so we were forced to play on a dirt field with tons of dust and pot holes.

Elder Braganza has been doing well this past week. He is very nervous to hear back on his results for his exam. But we have been doing a lot of work with visiting members as well as spending time with the youth. I took a couple of the youth in the branch out for shakes at Jonny Rockets this past week.

My district is doing well. The Sisters were able to have a baptism. I had the opportunity to baptize their investigator Brother Sunil John.

I'm doing well. This past week has treated me well so I have nothing to complain about.

Lots of Love From India,
Elder Dusara


Pday in Delhi


Franklin's new German Shepard
Bro Sunil John gets baptized 
Cricket with the boys