Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 99: New companion...elder Chiditholi


Namaste,

I was sad to see Elder Challa go. But Elder Chidithoti (from Hyderabad and been out 4.5 months) is pretty great. This past week we were able to set Aradhna on date for the 26th of this month. She came to church yesterday and she enjoyed it a lot. We were unable to meet with our other investigators, but we will try again for this week.

 Elder Chidithoti wakes up on-time and he's a clean individual. I'd bet that our apartment is the cleanest out of all the elders apartments in the mission. I know this is going to be a transfer to remember. I just hope that I'm able to baptize with him.

Sanjeev actually served in his ward. Elder Chidithoti didn't make the connection that we were brothers until last night when he was looking through my photos from home.

Well today we are planning to try to go Go-carting in a place outside of Delhi called Gurgoun.

Elder Dusara

Other comments from letters to parents:
After almost two years in India, Elder Dusara is able to eat his veggies and fruits. I don't like them but I can eat them and not be grossed out. 

I felt like I was in a different world when I got here. There is so much stuff that you will see that doesn't make any sense. Just be open and ready to adjust to the culture. There are plenty of fast food restaurants in every area. The challenge is finding a decent grocery store for snacks and cereals that taste like home. 


Indian hot dog

Snake charmer