Questions for Parents?

Questions for Parents?

Email: sdusara@frontier.com

Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 102: Aradhana gets baptized!

Aradhana's baptism was great. The water was freezing, but I didn't mind because it was hot outside so it was pretty refreshing. Sister Amy Paul was very happy that another member in her family joined the church after 24 years of trying. We will talk with her in our next appointment about who will be confirming her.This Tuesday Sister Amy Paul is taking the entire district out to lunch to celebrate.

This week I have my last zone conference and I'm sad that this is all coming to an end so soon. I'm going to do my best to be a sponge and just let it all soak in.

Some days go by slow, but when I look back at the weeks, the weeks are going by faster. The weather will be in the low 100's for the rest of the week.

Elder Dusara